About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog, this is my sanctury from real life, a little bit of space for doing what i love, and that's crafting. scrapbook, cards, box's and anything inky. I do follow a lot of blogs as i like the challenges that i find and also the inspiration i get from them, so many talented people with great ideas. So please feel free to leave a comment so i know you have popped by and i can call on you. Sue

Sunday 28 October 2012

Beautiful blue

Wonderful entries last week for our poetry corner, some funny, some moving and some written by you. what a clever lot you are.

Well now it's time for a new Challenge on CD Sunday Challenge blog and this week it is Beautiful Blue and this week topic has been chosen by our lovely Christine.
I have had a look at my team mates examples and have to say they are inspiring so be sure to visit their blogs for the low down on how they where made. 
My card for this week has been compiled in craft artist and printed off, the Cd I used this week is 'The paddington bear collection vol 1' and it will be given to my grandson. 
Now the only thing you have to do to be in for any prize that may be offered is to use a CD and tell us which one you have used, simples.
I look forward to seeing what you come up with and visiting your blog.
If you don't have a blog that is not a problem just email your entry to the email address on CD Sunday challenge page


3 comments:

Christine said...

Super card Sue and I am sure your Grandson will love it. Great image of Paddington and I like the old fashioned camera.
Hugs xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Fabulous card Sue, I haven't seen Paddington for a long time I like the layout.
Kevin xx

Beryl said...

What a fab card Sue. I didn't even know there was a Paddington Bear CD. I'm sure your grandson will love it.
Beryl xx

Countdown to Christmas