About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog, this is my sanctury from real life, a little bit of space for doing what i love, and that's crafting. scrapbook, cards, box's and anything inky. I do follow a lot of blogs as i like the challenges that i find and also the inspiration i get from them, so many talented people with great ideas. So please feel free to leave a comment so i know you have popped by and i can call on you. Sue

Friday 19 October 2012

A scrap page made the Digitally sweet challenge . photo of a trip to Ireland with my mum , two sisters and i . This is the only holiday the for of us have together and it was a lovely time for all of us.  I have always said i would go back to stay longer and have a more leisurely look at Ireland, have not achieved this so far, but the happy memories are still with me.
 

7 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

Wonderful page Sue, I like the pictures the layout and the text.
Kevin xx

TeenaBugg38 said...

Looky there....a balloon :) Great minds think alike :) Love your take on the sketch Sue!! I hope one day you get to live out your dream of going back to Ireland....I bet it is just beautiful there! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Digitally Sweet this week!!! have a great weekend!
Tina (DSCDT)

Denise Pustelniak said...

Sue, you make some awesome digital designs! Great take on the sketch ! Sue can you re-enter it bc I messed up! Put it on the second linky PLEASE, OH PRETTY PLEASE. Thanks for sharing at Digitally Sweet!

Denise Pustelniak said...

Sue, i already deleted the 1st one so re-submit when you have time! THANKS!

Denise Pustelniak said...

Thanks Mucho Sue! Hey when seeing your LO. one of your sis' looks like someone I know (TERESA BOUTON) Is that your sis?

Mistys Mum said...

Sue this is a great page - love the way your photos are not just squares x

Unknown said...

Another great page Sue - you are just so talented.
Ann xxx

Countdown to Christmas