About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog, this is my sanctury from real life, a little bit of space for doing what i love, and that's crafting. scrapbook, cards, box's and anything inky. I do follow a lot of blogs as i like the challenges that i find and also the inspiration i get from them, so many talented people with great ideas. So please feel free to leave a comment so i know you have popped by and i can call on you. Sue

Saturday 22 September 2012

forest fruits

Well i have had a busy week but unfortunately not with crafting, in fact this is the first page i have completed this week, and i also need to get a couple of birthday cards done as soon as possible, but for now i'm happy just to play and relax.
This page is the start of my relaxation, love the the autumn colours, the kit was a freebie a collab called Forest Fruits, really beautiful.
8x8 scrap page made in serif craft artist.

1 comment:

Christine said...

Sue, this is beautiful. I love the autumn colours and your layout is fab.
Hugs xx

Countdown to Christmas