About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog, this is my sanctury from real life, a little bit of space for doing what i love, and that's crafting. scrapbook, cards, box's and anything inky. I do follow a lot of blogs as i like the challenges that i find and also the inspiration i get from them, so many talented people with great ideas. So please feel free to leave a comment so i know you have popped by and i can call on you. Sue

Wednesday 5 September 2012

Teenage card

I have just been to look around the paper shelter and found this lovely digi stamp set, two images, one colour, a backing paper and a backing paper with the coloured image already on it.  I have used the backing paper and the coloured image from the set and added a further two papers also some word art and embellishments.  I have CAP to compile it and then printed it out flat for ease of postage . This will be going to one of my nieces for her birthday.

No comments:

Countdown to Christmas