About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog, this is my sanctury from real life, a little bit of space for doing what i love, and that's crafting. scrapbook, cards, box's and anything inky. I do follow a lot of blogs as i like the challenges that i find and also the inspiration i get from them, so many talented people with great ideas. So please feel free to leave a comment so i know you have popped by and i can call on you. Sue

Wednesday 22 August 2012

The inner storm

I have been looking for my mojo, if i ever had one, lol.
I have been looking through my kits and came across this one , it is "Inner Storm " but sorry i don't who it is by or where i got it. The girl is picture off the net that i really like so want to scrap a page and this is what i came up with. xx

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Looks fabulous Sue! Enjoy the rest of your day!

Sarah x

Christine said...

Fabulous Sue, think you have found your Mojo again.
Christine xx

starcyl said...

Why don't things work out like that for me, if I try this kind of thing it just looks a mess!

This is beautiful
Jenny xx

Countdown to Christmas