About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog, this is my sanctury from real life, a little bit of space for doing what i love, and that's crafting. scrapbook, cards, box's and anything inky. I do follow a lot of blogs as i like the challenges that i find and also the inspiration i get from them, so many talented people with great ideas. So please feel free to leave a comment so i know you have popped by and i can call on you. Sue

Friday 3 August 2012

hello polly

I have just been having a play with Serifs steampunk kits, i am spoilt  for choice with so much in these kits, this is one of my favorite images.  No doubt i will be playing with them for some time yet.
I hope you like her..

3 comments:

Beryl said...

I think this is a great image and I love the setting. Didn't notice venus fly traps in the kit. Funny - I bought one for myself jut last week. First time I've had one for many years.
Beryl xx

starcyl said...

I like this Sue, these kits are great but I haven't had time to play with mine yet.
Jenny xx

Christine said...

She is stunning Sue, I haven't played with this one yet.
Christine xx

Countdown to Christmas