About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog, this is my sanctury from real life, a little bit of space for doing what i love, and that's crafting. scrapbook, cards, box's and anything inky. I do follow a lot of blogs as i like the challenges that i find and also the inspiration i get from them, so many talented people with great ideas. So please feel free to leave a comment so i know you have popped by and i can call on you. Sue

Saturday 14 July 2012

In the land of make believe


This is the page i made in craft artist. It is for the  " Focus on threshold"  challenge.  The challenges are usually put together by the moderators and can be a very a good way of learning just what you can do with craft artist. At the moment they have 3 challenges that you can treat as tutorials , " Effects, Threshold and blends ". All three very useful things to learn. The second picture is the original before threshold was applied.

1 comment:

Marijke said...

Hi Sue, thanks for visiting my blog, I'm very curious how you got there, because I can't find your entry for the LIM challenge.
However, I looked on your blog and think you make really beautiful creations, this one for instance. It's gorgeous, just love it.

Countdown to Christmas