About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog, this is my sanctury from real life, a little bit of space for doing what i love, and that's crafting. scrapbook, cards, box's and anything inky. I do follow a lot of blogs as i like the challenges that i find and also the inspiration i get from them, so many talented people with great ideas. So please feel free to leave a comment so i know you have popped by and i can call on you. Sue

Sunday 22 July 2012

A is for ..........

Good morning to you and welcome to another CD Sunday challenge. I'm sure you will enjoy this weeks challenge, This weeks theme is Wendy's choice and it's  " A is For....." . So it's a very open one with lots of scope for your imagination . The design team have come up with lots of things to get you thinking and i hope joining in.
So here is mine..

A is for................ Apple
The CD i used is  " AnnaMarie Designs Templates Vol 1 ", Her designs are all very easy to follow and cutting out is easy as there are not many fiddly bits . This can be made as a card but i have made this as a plaque with a stand at the back. It fold down flat so will go into an envelope for posting.
I hope you like what the design team have come up with and you join us this week. Thank you everyone who entered last week, all beautiful creations and I'm glade i don't have to pick the winner . 

4 comments:

Christine said...

Hi Sue, just checking I am your blog, love the makeover. A beautiful card and an unusual shape. xx

Beryl said...

Yes - bit of a surprise for me too and I love the new look. Your apple plaque is a brilliant idea - it'll look good wherever it's placed.
Beryl xx

cotnob said...

I love your apple shaped card, I have all of Anna Marie's CD's and don't use them nearly enough, you have now inspired me to get them out again.
Pauline
x

Michelle J M said...

What a fabulous apple! Love the colours you have used and what a beautiful gift to receive. Michelle x

Countdown to Christmas