About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog, this is my sanctury from real life, a little bit of space for doing what i love, and that's crafting. scrapbook, cards, box's and anything inky. I do follow a lot of blogs as i like the challenges that i find and also the inspiration i get from them, so many talented people with great ideas. So please feel free to leave a comment so i know you have popped by and i can call on you. Sue

Sunday 20 May 2012

Easy elegance

Just for you


The theme this week at CD Sunday is "Easy Elegance" so i have created the above card and i hope you think it fits the bill.
I have used a white 6x6 scalloped edge card and used cats eyes ink to colour the edges in pink. The toppers are taken from a Joanna Sheen CD called "in other words" a very good Cd to have in your stash..
The leafs have also been coloured with the pink ink pad and i have finished off with a simple tag and stamped it just for you.
 Easy yes, as for elegant i will that up to you to decide but i hope you like it and join us again this week.

sue xx

2 comments:

Michelle J M said...

Oh yes, absolutely elegant Sue. Great creative mind you have, I only thought of a lady and thats what I did although not uploaded it yet. Michelle x

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

This is beautifully elegant Sue and a CD I need to pay more attention to!

Wendy -x-

Countdown to Christmas