About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog, this is my sanctury from real life, a little bit of space for doing what i love, and that's crafting. scrapbook, cards, box's and anything inky. I do follow a lot of blogs as i like the challenges that i find and also the inspiration i get from them, so many talented people with great ideas. So please feel free to leave a comment so i know you have popped by and i can call on you. Sue

Sunday 1 April 2012


I love this little image, it was from a decoupage sheet and i did not need to use all the layers. The backing paper is from the s.w.a.l.k CD rom from Crafter's companion. The card around the mouse is from kanban, a left over piece after cutting out the circle. i will enter this card into the CD Sunday challenge All sewn up. I hope you like it .

10 comments:

Michelle J M said...

So, so cute Sue. I am battling to find something on my cds to do with sewing! Michelle x

mandisav said...

A lovely image which you have enhanced with the papers and other elements. Like this very much.

Mandi

meg said...

I love your card Sue I don't have this CD I keep saying I'm not buying any more but iv'e fallen for that image. hugs

Carol said...

A lovely card Sue and thank you for joining in with us at Cd Sunday.
I am trying so hard not to buy more CD's. It's not easy when we visit and see all these lovely images.

Carol x
Cd Sunday DT

Jocelyn said...

A lovely card and cute image. Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday this week.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely image and lovely card
Margaret

starcyl said...

Very nice sue, love that image. Thanks for joining us again at CD Sunday.
Jenny x
CD Sunday Dt

Colleen said...

A lovely sweet card, I really like the image.

Colleen
Guest Designer for April
CD Sunday

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

I love this card Sue, it one of my favorite's from Beatrix Potter. I'm hoping the Crafter Companion will bring him out on CD soon.

Sue x

Purple Crazy said...

A lovely card and cute image, thanks for sharing with us at CD Sunday, Wendy x

Countdown to Christmas