About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog, this is my sanctury from real life, a little bit of space for doing what i love, and that's crafting. scrapbook, cards, box's and anything inky. I do follow a lot of blogs as i like the challenges that i find and also the inspiration i get from them, so many talented people with great ideas. So please feel free to leave a comment so i know you have popped by and i can call on you. Sue

Friday 20 April 2012

I have made a 6x6in card today, i have used 3 digi images and grouped them and printed it off. I have then used promarkers to colour it. The B/G digi is Eiffel tower and also a word art digi and the top one is Cherry kisses shopping, also a digi from Polly Craft. I hope you like it. I have made it to enter into "I Love Promarker challenge blog ", sue-b x

2 comments:

Berit said...

What a lovely card! Thanks for joining us at I ♥ promarkers this week.
Berit:)

WeirdCat said...

Lovely card, I like the background, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
Ruth x

Countdown to Christmas