About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog, this is my sanctury from real life, a little bit of space for doing what i love, and that's crafting. scrapbook, cards, box's and anything inky. I do follow a lot of blogs as i like the challenges that i find and also the inspiration i get from them, so many talented people with great ideas. So please feel free to leave a comment so i know you have popped by and i can call on you. Sue

Monday 12 September 2016

Shades of Autumn
My card has been made for the latest challenge at CD Sunday
The CD i have used in making this card is from crafter companion and is the Thelwell twin paper-crafting collection. A really beautiful collection of images can be found on these CD's , all these images take me back years, I can remember my Nan having annuals of these and also Giles , I believe they used to be featured in the papers. You still have time to your entries into the challenge as it runs up to the Saturday the 17th , just click on the link above .  

7 comments:

Wynn said...

Great image Sue. I have this CD and didn't think to use it duh!!! Your card is great and brings back memories of my daughter and her 'pony' days. Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday. Wynn DT

Jocelyn said...

A fabulous image. It made me smile. Perfect colours for autumn.
Jocelyn x

meg said...

A great fun image Sue that is one stubborn horse beautiful autumnal colours Meg xx

cotnob said...

A super card Sue, such a fun image and great CAS design.
Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday.
Pauline
x

Pamela said...

A really funny and cute card Sue. Thanks for continuing to support the challenge.
Pamela
CD Sunday DT.

Carol said...

Fabulous card Sue. Just love her face and the horses eyes.
Thank you for joining us. Hope all is going well.
Carol xx
CD Sunday DT

Margarets designer cards said...

Fabulous card, I love the image and I must put this CD on my wish list
Hope you are ok and everything is going as planned
Sorry it's a late comment I was on holiday
Margaret
CD Sunday DT

Countdown to Christmas