About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog, this is my sanctury from real life, a little bit of space for doing what i love, and that's crafting. scrapbook, cards, box's and anything inky. I do follow a lot of blogs as i like the challenges that i find and also the inspiration i get from them, so many talented people with great ideas. So please feel free to leave a comment so i know you have popped by and i can call on you. Sue

Sunday 7 February 2016

Add a button or buttons

How fast are these weeks moving, I must be getting old. 
Welcome to the next fortnights challenge at CD Sunday. Our guest designers and team mates have done us proud again, just check out the CD Sunday challenge blog.
Jocelyn will be going over all the entries from our last challenge and bringing her top three to us soon, so keep your eyes peeled , it could be you.
For my card I have used the CD Halcyon days, this really is a beautiful CD, I have used a white 6x6
white card blank . I have printed out the main image and papers and matted and layered them after roughing up the edges. I have added a small bow and a few flower shaped buttons. The sentiment reads 'Mothers are like buttons, they hold everything together 'and that has been computer generated.
 I hope you will be able to join us over the next two weeks and please remember the only rule we have is that something on your project must be something from a CD no matter how small that is.


10 comments:

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A beautiful card Sue with a wonderful sentiment.

Sue xx

Carol said...

HI Sue. I don't know this CD but it is obviously a good one judging by the wonderful image you have used. Such an eye catching card in beautiful colours.
Carol xx

Jocelyn said...

I really like the image you have chosen and such a lovely sentiment. It all goes together beautifully.
Jocelyn x

Sybrina K said...

Sue, This is such a pretty card! Love that use of those flower-shaped buttons. :)

happyglitzygirl said...

Very cute, thanks for playing with us at Crafting with Dragonflies, blessings Hilde

aichaku-愛着 said...

Such a sweet card! Has a vintage feel to it, love it.
Thank you for entering into the Scrapper's Delights "Anything Goes" Blog Challenge! http://scrappers-delights-challenge-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

Wynn said...

Love the sentiment Sue. This would be great for a Mothers Day card......might just have to pinh the sentiment from you xx Wynn xx

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful card, I love the way you used flower buttons as the flowers
Margaret

Helen said...

A great card - thanks for joining us at Crafting With Dragonflies.

Helen x

CG said...

What a beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Crafting with Dragonflies! Best, CG

Countdown to Christmas