About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog, this is my sanctury from real life, a little bit of space for doing what i love, and that's crafting. scrapbook, cards, box's and anything inky. I do follow a lot of blogs as i like the challenges that i find and also the inspiration i get from them, so many talented people with great ideas. So please feel free to leave a comment so i know you have popped by and i can call on you. Sue

Sunday 6 September 2015

Gorgeous Gowns

Thank for the all the lovely entries for our last challenge, now i have to ask you to bear with me again while go through them and pick my top three.
This fortnight we have the pleasure of the company of two guest designers both very well know to you all and they are Pauline (aka Crafting with Cot nob) And Meg (aka Bits and pieces). 
I love the work these talented ladies produce and i know you do too, so for their first inspirational cards they have for you is with Carol choice of theme and that is Glorious Gowns .
For my card i have used a white DL card and trimmed the top corners to make a large tag , the papers i used came from Debbi Moore's Venetian collection. I made two of the dolls, ( i believe this is tasha) so i could cut one just for the dress which i then put in an embossing folder (Sheena's fabulous florals) , the doll has been coloured with copic pens and just a tiny bit of bling.  
I hope you like it and the rest of the teams fabulous creations , so come and join us in our latest challenge Glorious gowns with Carol, just click the link below.
also entered into

12 comments:

meg said...

She plays the part of Diva so well love the layout and the embossing on her gown

Wynn said...

This is stunning . I love the addition of the bling and the fluffy feather. Great design too. Hugs Wynn x

Carol said...

She is stunning Sue. I love how you have embossed the gown. Yet another CD I don't know and yet I have so many.
Hugs
Carol
xx

Jocelyn said...

Love the dress Sue and such a good idea to emboss the skirt - stunning effect.
Jocelyn x

KezzasCraft said...

Gorgeous love the embossing and the bling on the dress!!!Thanks for joining us at
http://creativeartistemixedmedia.blogspot.co.uk
Hugs
Kerry(DT)

KezzasCraft said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wheelie Crafty said...

Wow such an absolutely Gorgeous Gown... I love what you have added, to tissy up the gown... Thank you so much for joining our Challenge over at Creative Artiste this month and we hope to see you again soon...

Rhonda (DT) xx
http://creativeartistemixedmedia.blogspot.com.au

crafty-stamper said...

Great tag and love the beautiful embossed gown--Thank you for joining us at Crafting With Friends
Carol DT x

cotnob said...

A beautiful tag Sue, such a gorgeous image and pretty blues.
Thank you for inviting me to join you at CD Sunday as guest designer for the next three months, it is a great honour.
Pauline
x

My Scrap Pages and Cards said...

Love your tag, embossing the dress is a fantastic idea. Thanks for joining our
challenge,
Thank you so very much for joining in our challenge over at Creative Artiste...
Hugs Debbie DT xx
http://creativeartistemixedmedia.blogspot.co.uk

Creative Artiste Challenge Blog
creativeartistemixedmedia.blogspot.com

Chris said...

Fabulous card! Gorgeous image, love the tag shape!Thank you for playing along with this month’s challenge at Crafty Calendar
Chris
x

Jo said...

Definitely a diva....her skirt is FAB! Thanks for joining us over at Crafty Calendar this month & good luck!
hugs Jo x
I'm your newest follower too!

Countdown to Christmas