About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog, this is my sanctury from real life, a little bit of space for doing what i love, and that's crafting. scrapbook, cards, box's and anything inky. I do follow a lot of blogs as i like the challenges that i find and also the inspiration i get from them, so many talented people with great ideas. So please feel free to leave a comment so i know you have popped by and i can call on you. Sue

Sunday 22 March 2015

Sentiments with Carol at CD Sunday

 As i write this the sun is shining and it's lovely and warm as I sit by the window looking out on blue sky's and new growth in the garden , the only down side is the grass needs to be cut.
Not to many entries for my Shabby Chic in our last challenge but i can understand that as so many say they don't know what it means.
I hope you will be more keen on Carols choice for the next two weeks.
Sentiments.
Now it's very rare that you see a card without a sentiment of some sort so this is like an open challenge or anything goes as long as you use a sentiment and something from a CD.
For my card I have used 2 CD's 
Halcyon days and In otherwords
also added
Paper doilies, big bloomer flower, bakers twine and a few die cuts.
The sentiment reads
you'll always be my best friend......
you know too much.
So get your crafting hats on and join us.




6 comments:

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A great card Sue, love the combination of the 2 CDs, and a super sentiment as well.

Sue xx

Christine said...

Great combination of using 2 CD's Sue.
Like the sentiment, perfect for sending to special friends.Love the Doily Die too.
Christine xx

starcyl said...

Love this sentiment Sue, rings quite true. These two cd's work well together.
Jenny xx

Wynn said...

Love the array of pretty flowers and that sentiment is spot on lol x I think your best friend will love it......I know mine would. W x

Jocelyn said...

Very pretty and I love the sentiment!
Jocelyn x

Dawn said...

Such a gorgeous card Sue! I love the pretty sentiment panel!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Countdown to Christmas