About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog, this is my sanctury from real life, a little bit of space for doing what i love, and that's crafting. scrapbook, cards, box's and anything inky. I do follow a lot of blogs as i like the challenges that i find and also the inspiration i get from them, so many talented people with great ideas. So please feel free to leave a comment so i know you have popped by and i can call on you. Sue

Sunday 21 September 2014

Birthday card for a Male ....with Wendy

Today is the start of a new Challenge at CD Sunday and this fortnights challenge has been set for you by team mate Wendy....Birthday card for male, ... so now it's up to you, any male, any age and any occasion , so it really is quite open with such a vast range to choose from .
For my card i have used a Jem's CD called A puppies tail .


I love this image of the chocolate Labrador, he looks so wistful, the sentiment is from create with TLC .
The design team have come up with a great variety from young to old and those inbetween, so get your fingers going and join us in our latest challenge and please remember this is a CD crafting challenge and you must something from a CD and give it a credit.   

4 comments:

Christine said...

Super card Sue and your image is great. I agree he looks wistful, love your sentiment is fit's perfectly with your design.
xx

Wynn said...

Lovely image. A great card for a dog lover. I know just the person who would love this. My dog mad daughter!! Wynn x

Carol said...

What a sweet little guy. I would love to have a dog again but I think the moment has passed. Happy memories.
Carol xx

Jocelyn said...

Super card and great sentiment. Love the expression on the pup's face.
Jocelyn x

Countdown to Christmas