About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog, this is my sanctury from real life, a little bit of space for doing what i love, and that's crafting. scrapbook, cards, box's and anything inky. I do follow a lot of blogs as i like the challenges that i find and also the inspiration i get from them, so many talented people with great ideas. So please feel free to leave a comment so i know you have popped by and i can call on you. Sue

Wednesday 27 August 2014

Fancy folds

This week at OOh la la it's all about fancy folds.
The card i have made for this is a 5x5 white card base and i have used the ooh la la CD called Say it with words. 
I have used the sister image and two paper from this group, mated the image onto a light fawn card , the gate folds interlock and keeps it perfectly flat . Once opened you you can stand it with the gates coming forward or to the back. This is a nice and easy card to make and has given me some ideas for Christmas cards.



3 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Sue, I like the design and the image.
Kevin xx

Daniele said...

such a pretty card, thanks for joining us at OLL
hugs

Unknown said...

Sue, this is just gorgeous love the shape and the image you have used, love this CD...thank you for sharing with us at Ooh La La Creations, best of luck xxxx

Countdown to Christmas