About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog, this is my sanctury from real life, a little bit of space for doing what i love, and that's crafting. scrapbook, cards, box's and anything inky. I do follow a lot of blogs as i like the challenges that i find and also the inspiration i get from them, so many talented people with great ideas. So please feel free to leave a comment so i know you have popped by and i can call on you. Sue

Sunday 27 July 2014

Food Glorious food , Wynn

Hi everyone and welcome to a new challenge at  CD Sunday.
The theme this time around has been picked for you by Wynn and it's.....Food glorious Food.
For my card i have used Crafters companion's flower fairies and friends and House mouse.
I have used lilac card for the base and to mount the main image, incidentally i got this at Lidl, a multi-coloured pad of pastels, 25 sheets at 24x34cm and 270gsm and only cost £3, a bargain i think.
I have compiled everything in craft artist and printed out then layered up and ever conscious of postage it is fairly flat.
The team have come up with some great inspiration for you, so do pop over and visit them to find out how they do things too.
I look forward to visiting you and please remember you must use something from a CD no matter how small to be eligible for any prize that may be on offer.
   

4 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Lovely colours Sue and I adore those little House Mices!That card certainly was a bargain.
Jocelyn xx

Christine said...

My facourite colours Sue and at a bargain price for the card, missed out on this. Love the little mices and they are enjoying sharing the cake.
Christine xx

Christine said...

My facourite colours Sue and at a bargain price for the card, missed out on this. Love the little mices and they are enjoying sharing the cake.
Christine xx

Wynn said...

I had to smile at the Lidl's comment Sue. Lidl's coming to the island has been a life saver for us crafters here as we no longer have to order card from the UK with the hefty cost of p&p. I've got several of their card pads and they do a heavyweight paper one too. As you say at a great price too and the quality is very good.
Love the colour combo of your card and those mice are adorable. Hugs Wynn x

Countdown to Christmas