About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog, this is my sanctury from real life, a little bit of space for doing what i love, and that's crafting. scrapbook, cards, box's and anything inky. I do follow a lot of blogs as i like the challenges that i find and also the inspiration i get from them, so many talented people with great ideas. So please feel free to leave a comment so i know you have popped by and i can call on you. Sue

Tuesday 1 April 2014

Make us laugh

this weeks theme at Cardz 4 guyz  is ....Make us laugh, and the design team have come up with great inspiration cards. I have gone with this as i have a birthday to make a card for this week, not that i'm saying men are a little vain when they turn a certain age you understand !!!!!!

4 comments:

Cazro said...

A super card, I lvoe your distressing colours added, the statement is wonderful and it certainly made me smile. thanks for being with us again Sue, at Crdz 4 Guyz,, lovely to see your cards. Caz

Paperesse said...

Oh how funny! Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz this week.

Kimbo said...

What a great card. Love the background and embellishments

Thanks for playing along at Cardz 4 Guyz this week x

JayBe said...

A great take on our theme at Cardz 4 Guys, Sue - thanx for sharing with this week.
Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

Countdown to Christmas