About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog, this is my sanctury from real life, a little bit of space for doing what i love, and that's crafting. scrapbook, cards, box's and anything inky. I do follow a lot of blogs as i like the challenges that i find and also the inspiration i get from them, so many talented people with great ideas. So please feel free to leave a comment so i know you have popped by and i can call on you. Sue

Sunday 12 January 2014

Tantalizing Turquoise

I have been having a play in Craft Artist, something that i have not done for a while.
I have used a Debbi Moore CD called Oriental and have come up with this card.
This is from the screen card rage and i have adjusted the colour for the challenge at CD Sunday this week that is Tantalizing Turquoise.

9 comments:

Jocelyn said...

That's lovely Sue. I like the way you have altered the colour it works really well.
Jocelyn x

Jane Willis said...

Beautiful! I love Oriental designs and the colouring you have used makes it look really elegant and ethereal

Beryl said...

That's beautiful Sue. Love the images and design.
Beryl xx

Wynn said...

This is beautiful Sue. Wish I could get to grips with CAP don't know what I'm doing wrong. Hugs Wynn xx

Carol said...

Love this screen and the colour is great. Nice to see a card from you.
Hugs
Carol
xx

Christine said...

Beautiful design Sue and I love the 'screen' effect.
Hugs
Christine xx

Cazro said...

A lovely design, I like the 3 panels design. Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday Challenges. Caz

Mistys Mum said...

Beautiful card Sue. I love anything oriental & that screen card is (as I have already said) beautiful. x

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Such a beautiful card Sue, I love what you've done with it in CAP.

Sue T x

Countdown to Christmas