About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog, this is my sanctury from real life, a little bit of space for doing what i love, and that's crafting. scrapbook, cards, box's and anything inky. I do follow a lot of blogs as i like the challenges that i find and also the inspiration i get from them, so many talented people with great ideas. So please feel free to leave a comment so i know you have popped by and i can call on you. Sue

Sunday 15 December 2013

The Three D's

Lovely cards for our challenge last week, so thank you to all who took part. 
This week is Carol's choice and that is The Three D's,  DL, die cuts and Decoupage, once again you have two weeks to enter our challenge. I know it's nearly Christmas and that is why we are doing our challenges over two weeks .
My DT card was made using a CD i got from ebay at a bargain price of £2:99 and is full of decoupage pages so very handy.
I will be using this card i think for my Grandson in January once i have made the insert  and i have also taken a photo of the cd so if you do come across it on ebay it is well worth getting. 
Well that just leaves me to wish you all a very Merry Christmas , so have fun everyone. xx
 


4 comments:

Beryl said...

What a handy CD that looks - if you have youngsters in the family that is. Many many years too late for me though. Love that pirate image.
Beryl xx

Christine said...

I am sure Jake will love it, a great pirate image.
Good buy from Ebay too.
Christine xx

Carol said...

Your CD was a great bargain Sue. Worth it just for your super Pirate. Fun card for your Grandson.
Hugs
Carol
xx

Wynn said...

Oh your Grandson will love this. It's so bright and pirates are always a winner xx

Countdown to Christmas