About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog, this is my sanctury from real life, a little bit of space for doing what i love, and that's crafting. scrapbook, cards, box's and anything inky. I do follow a lot of blogs as i like the challenges that i find and also the inspiration i get from them, so many talented people with great ideas. So please feel free to leave a comment so i know you have popped by and i can call on you. Sue

Sunday 10 November 2013

Pennant Parade CD Sunday Challenge

We had fabulous cards entered into the challenge last week so i hope to see the same for this week too. If you want enter just click the this link for the Challenge at CD Sunday
This week it is me to choose and i have chosen Pennant Parade. The pennants are very popular at the moment and do make lovely cards, they can be used on there own or included with images and both work so well.
For my card i have used a Joanna Sheen's - Faye Whittaker Collection CD, i have come back to this  CD many times as its images are so lovely and can be used for so many occasions. 
So good luck everyone and i look forward to seeing what you come with.

5 comments:

Christine said...

Great card Sue and your pennants are lovely, they are perfect for you image of London.
Christine xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

beautiful card Sue, I like the image and the design.
Kevin xx

Beryl said...

Great image Sue. The eye wasn't there last time I visited my home town - I expect a lot more has changed too.
Beryl xx

Jocelyn said...

A lovely image Sue and those pennants look really good.
Jocelyn x

Wynn said...

Faye Whittaker is a very talented designer. I love her designs. This one is no exception. Love it and those cute pendants fluttering in the breeze.
Hugs Wynn x

Countdown to Christmas