About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog, this is my sanctury from real life, a little bit of space for doing what i love, and that's crafting. scrapbook, cards, box's and anything inky. I do follow a lot of blogs as i like the challenges that i find and also the inspiration i get from them, so many talented people with great ideas. So please feel free to leave a comment so i know you have popped by and i can call on you. Sue

Saturday 26 October 2013

A 4x4 card for the challenge at Fat-tastic tuesday, this week it's it's ribbon it, so i have made my card using a digi image and compiling it in craft artist. For the ribbon element i have used black ribbon to the front of her corset top and a red one for her hair.


4 comments:

cass said...

Very cute Fat page, love how you have used the ribbon, thanks for joining us a Fat-tastic Tuesday this week

Unknown said...

Hi Sue,
What A Fab Card, love the shading, I have Craft Artist and I think it is great for adding those little extras, thank you for sharing with us again over at Fan-tastic Tuesday, not sure if you are aware of the changes to the blog ...... if you have time pop on over and have a peep....
Hugs
Suzy
XX

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is gorgeous Sue, I like the image and the design.
Kevin xx

Scrappin Mama said...

Adorable card Sue!!! I love the image, Thanks for joining us at Fan-Tastic Tuesday this week.... Hope to see another of your creations next week..
Hugs
Lisa O

Countdown to Christmas