About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog, this is my sanctury from real life, a little bit of space for doing what i love, and that's crafting. scrapbook, cards, box's and anything inky. I do follow a lot of blogs as i like the challenges that i find and also the inspiration i get from them, so many talented people with great ideas. So please feel free to leave a comment so i know you have popped by and i can call on you. Sue

Tuesday 1 January 2013

I have been out of action for a few days but last time i was looking at Kevin's lovely cards and he had just entered his favorite 5 cards into a challenge at debby4000 . I have just been reminded of the challenge after visiting  Wendy at crafting purple crazy, so i thought i would take a look and have a go, and here is my selection below. Now i have picked these five not because i think they are my best, but because each one is more or less a first try at doing a different style or technique.  Hope you like them.










sue-b xx

3 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

Happy New Year Sue, fabulous selection of cards its hard to pick a fav from these beautys.
Kevin xx

cotnob said...

This is a lovely selection Sue, they are all gorgeous but I especially like the blue Thank You card, it is so pretty.
Pauline
x

debby4000 said...

Absolutely love your gorgeous cards no wonder they're your favourites.
Thank you for joining My Favourite Five of 2012
luv
Debby

Countdown to Christmas