About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog, this is my sanctury from real life, a little bit of space for doing what i love, and that's crafting. scrapbook, cards, box's and anything inky. I do follow a lot of blogs as i like the challenges that i find and also the inspiration i get from them, so many talented people with great ideas. So please feel free to leave a comment so i know you have popped by and i can call on you. Sue

Tuesday 13 March 2012

From me to you




I have made this card for the CD Sunday challenge" me to you". The card has been made from the Peerless designs Woodland Fantasy CD. The images are gorgeous on this CD. I have used the same image for the inside but have toned down the colour of the image and added the sentiment.

7 comments:

Beryl K said...

This is justr gorgeous Sue
Beryl x

Carol said...

Hi Sue. This is a lovely image and you have made such a pretty card. Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday.
Carol xx
CD Sunday DT

Pamela said...

A lovely card Sue. Thanks for joining in again this week.
Pamela (Guest Designer in March for CD Sunday)

Michelle J M said...

This is so beautiful Sue. Michelle x

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely card,
Margaret

Jocelyn said...

A lovely card. I've got this CD and agree with you that the images are lovely. Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT

starcyl said...

Not seen this cd Sue but she is pretty as is the card. Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday again this week.
Jenny x
CD Sunday DT

Countdown to Christmas