About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog, this is my sanctury from real life, a little bit of space for doing what i love, and that's crafting. scrapbook, cards, box's and anything inky. I do follow a lot of blogs as i like the challenges that i find and also the inspiration i get from them, so many talented people with great ideas. So please feel free to leave a comment so i know you have popped by and i can call on you. Sue

Friday 24 February 2012

sunshine and smiles



I made this tent fold card for my niece Karen who's birthday is this weekend. The green and white back paper is a freebie from a craft mag, the check paper is from docraft, the scalloped edge and mount where cut out out of white card on my cameo and the stamp is a gorjuss girl from sugar nellie. I would like to enter it in the following challenges.

Doyoustackup challenge blog
Doyoustackup challenge blog
Fab'n'funky challenges
Fab'n'funky challenges

5 comments:

Beryl K said...

Great card Sue, your niece is going to love it
Beryl x

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card,love the image and great papers ...Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week.
Wendy xx

cheryl said...

hi Sue bless you for the kind comment you left on my blog and for following me so kind of you,as for your card just love that image,and adore the papers you have used,hugs Cherylxxxx

WencheP said...

Fabulous card. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

Mary Jo said...

This is very sweet! Love the image! Thanks for joining us at DYSU.

Countdown to Christmas