About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog, this is my sanctury from real life, a little bit of space for doing what i love, and that's crafting. scrapbook, cards, box's and anything inky. I do follow a lot of blogs as i like the challenges that i find and also the inspiration i get from them, so many talented people with great ideas. So please feel free to leave a comment so i know you have popped by and i can call on you. Sue

Sunday 8 January 2012

This page has been made for the Sea life challenge over at CD Sunday the backing paper was taken from a Cd called Working Ele , the image of the man is from the net and every thing else is taken from a "Kit from Sekada Designs called "Window on the sea". I do hope this ok as i use a lots of my scrap kits to make my cards in the same way that i use CD's.

7 comments:

Carol said...

Hi Sue - and congratulations. As long as something somewhere comes from a Cd that is fine with us and we love to see other things as well as cards.
I love your page and it looks as though it has all been painted.
Thank you for joining in with us at Cd Sunday.
Carol
xx
CD Sunday DT

Beryl K said...

This is fabulous, I love the image. Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday
Beryl x GDT

starcyl said...

Good to see you joining us again Sue and your page is great. Love the old man image he really looks like he's lived by the sea.
Jenny x
CD Sunday DT

Christine said...

Hi Sue, a beautiful scrapbook page and good to see something different from a card. Love the image, the old man certainly looks at home by the sea.
Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday this week.
Hugs
Christine xx
CD Sunday DT

Jocelyn said...

Hello Sue. This page is lovely and really captures our theme this week.
Jocelyn
CD Sunday DT

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

This is great, I love the colours that come through on this.

Sue x

Purple Crazy said...

fab card, love the image, thanks for sharing with us at CD Sunday this week x

Countdown to Christmas