About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog, this is my sanctury from real life, a little bit of space for doing what i love, and that's crafting. scrapbook, cards, box's and anything inky. I do follow a lot of blogs as i like the challenges that i find and also the inspiration i get from them, so many talented people with great ideas. So please feel free to leave a comment so i know you have popped by and i can call on you. Sue

Tuesday 16 August 2011



This card is for my son Daniel who will be 30 this week. Daniel likes this art and is quite good at it so i hope he will enjoy this card for this birthday. The finished card will also have embellishments to the front as this a gigital printout created in serif's craft artist. I hope you like it .

1 comment:

starcyl said...

Really like this Sue and I'm sure Daniel will do too. What else will you adding to it?
Jenny x

Countdown to Christmas