About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog, this is my sanctury from real life, a little bit of space for doing what i love, and that's crafting. scrapbook, cards, box's and anything inky. I do follow a lot of blogs as i like the challenges that i find and also the inspiration i get from them, so many talented people with great ideas. So please feel free to leave a comment so i know you have popped by and i can call on you. Sue

Tuesday 7 September 2010

I Have made this card to send to Lynn who is now 35 years married. The card used is kanban and i cut out the hearts from the same card. They have been placed on a pearl card, the hearts are cut from a cuttlebug die. The card is much lighter than the photo and the insert paper is white not blue. I am pleased with the card but i still think it looks homemade rather than handmade but with work i will get there in the end.

No comments:

Countdown to Christmas